There are two platforms we individually operate from in life FEAR or LOVE - some do it consciously and deliberately - knowing full well the consequences or benefits of their actions.But most are completely unaware of their own attitude,let alone how it affects their relationships and their life - an area where blame and resentment are very familiar faces...

One of these platforms is FEAR, the other platform is LOVE. Understanding and recognizing where FEAR underpins certain behaviors, helps me to transform them... with LOVE. 

Below gives you a glimpse that may give you a head start :)

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power,and of love,and of a sound mind.And my favorite verse in the bible and I say it all the time.1 John 4:8 God is Love.

I think the correct wording here when we use fear is "respect" of God.Fear means many different things, and it's used differently at times in the bible.We SHOULD fear God just as a child fears their parents.This is a fear that comes from respect for who they are.

From the verse; 2 Timothy 1:7, the word of God is saying that God has not given us a spirit of fear.If God has not given us a spirit of fear,then someone has.Fear is against faith.All those words underlined under fear, is against faith and love.It takes daily practice and prayer.We ALL fall VERY short  and that counts for myself also. 

The fear that comes from tormenting is not the fear that's meant, by we should fear God.If you love God, and if we belong to God, then we don't have nothing to fear.I know life is tough, and it's hard, and it  can kick you in the teeth at times...lol..People are afraid or worried about so many things and a lot of times compassion and love cures.But the word of God says, "Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you" (Ps. 55:22).

And whatever I am good at, I take no credit for.Because, the Glory belongs to God, for he has change my heart into a loving soul.I believe we can do anything we put our mind too. .

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service