The good news is we've found a plant that can save the world. The bad news is...it's illegal!

There is only one known renewable natural resource able to provide all the following goods and essentials such as paper and textiles; meet all of the world's transportation, home and industrial energy needs, and clean the atmosphere - all at the same time: Cannabis Hemp.

Hemp is among the oldest industries on the planet, going back more than 10,000 years to the beginnings of pottery. The Columbia History of the World states that the oldest relic of human industry is a bit of hemp fabric dating back to approximately 8,000 BC.

Presidents Washington and Jefferson both grew hemp. Americans were legally bound to grow hemp during the Colonial Era and Early Republic. The federal government subsidized hemp during the Second World War and US farmers grew about a million acres of hemp as part of that program.

Overturn the illogical ban on growing industrial cannabis hemp in the United States and take a big step toward saving the planet.

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know! This drives me crazy! 

Haha and get high too! ... Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever see the world change for the better.

Awesome statistics man, thanks for sharing.

In some countries it is legal to grow industrial hemp, and it is also grown.

I know in Finland there is farm producing hemp seeds and they make and sell help tofu of them, called hefu.

Once I ordered hemp boots that were made in Romania but sold by an us company. I think the brand name was Ecolution. They were very comfortable and the hemp part was very durable. But then the rubber sole and its' glue very of bad quality and they broke down quickly.

In Northern Australia there was a company few years ago that got permission to grow industrial hemp and build houses of the hemp fiber.

Hemp seed oil and hemp protein powder are amazing for the veg diet. I take them everyday!

Great info! I'll have to try the other hemp products. I had very dry skin/eczema and believe I had an imbalance of omegas. Hemp products have really cured me and made all those doctor-prescribed creams seem like a joke.

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service