I always see comments by meat eaters saying that vegetarians eat the animals plants. Why are trolls so mean.

Views: 9104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Simple: THEY WANT TO LIVE IN THEIR BEAUTIFUL ILLUSION!!!

In fact, in my humble opinion, plants are food for all. Plus, they require less resources to grow. By eating plants, we commit less killing (If the meat eaters said that we kill too) and we eat only stuffs that are meant as food. 

By the way, meat eaters say lots of illogical stuffs to me too, such as

• I will die of malnutrition.
  • I cannot enjoy my youth and great food.
  • I am an outcast, an idiot.
  • I steal guys. (WTF?)
  • Being skinny is unhealthy. (76kg pre-veggie at BMI 26, 66 as a veggie at BMI 22)
  • Eat more meat and eat veggies in moderation.

I was a meat eater and just become a vegetarian this year, so I understand what they feel and only explain my vegetarianism to those who want to understand it. At least, I know why I want to go veggie, which is mainly due to ethical and environmental reasons. It is no use wasting time and energy on those who are ignorant, right?

Yes I agree.

Steal guys..that's a new one.

Well said, Xan! God, regardless of relegion, encourages us to be compassionate and kind to all sentient beings. A simple example is the observation of vegetarianism during the first and fifteenth day of the Lunar Moon in Buddhism, and every Tuesday and Friday in Hinduism (if I'm not mistaken). Apart from that, we celebrate Gods' birthdays by being a vegetarian. Meanwhile, in Islam, Muslims are taught through the Qu'ran that all animals should be treated with respect and well cared for. The goal is to slaughter the animal, limiting the amount of pain the animal will endure. (from About.com)

How can slaughter limit the amount of pain animals endure, though?

I am not sure about the other religions though. Nevertheless, I believe God wants us to love every being on Earth, thus if you love lives, you ditch meat and animal products, and this shows that you are committed to abstinence from unnecessary killing.

I believe it's not about religion, It's about what is right, and what is wrong.
The most painfull thing is trying to explain someone what you feel, while they don't want to understand.
Explaining your feelings is difficult at it's own, but when someone doesn't want to understand your logic but just assaults you with their pseudo-arguments is just awfull.

It's just stupid ignorant bullies. Maybe they feel challenged. 

Did you know that research shows that the more inteligent a child is, the moe likely he will become vegetarian as an adult. 

Please show me the link to the research! If that's the case then everyone here is very intelligent as a child LOL! :D

It is the the BBC UK, you can see it here, it's easy to Gooogle stuff. ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6180753.stm

People just don't want their illusions to be shattered...

Ignorant is always ignorant. Please just ignore them. They just can't accept the fact.

They say something like this: It's just nature, the strong feed on the weak. That's the world works. If you want to blame humans for feeding on animals, blame other animals for feeding on other animals too. Curse the very existence of the world that we live in. Human will forever feed on meat, so you'll just have to live with it.

I don't want to argue with them, no matter what I say, they will say it is propaganda or biased opinion. So I just said, we have a different opinion, I don't judge you, so don't judge me. I hope we respect everyone's choice.

My Dad tells me "When R u going to be normal again?"

I say NEVER

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service