Juice cleanses are supposed to be great for veggies and vegans because they help us get all of the nutrients we need. I am considering going on a juice cleanse with then juicing every other day after that. Does anyone here juice? If so what are some creative juicing ideas? :)

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha i think I'll just save up for a juicer for now :) too lazy for all that straining

Hello Lauren & other Veg Friends

i am going to get a juicer today .. Simple question ... What are the best veggies to get for it

Hello all- Last year I completed a 22 day juice fast! The first few days were pretty rough but around day 4 I started to feel absolutely amazing. It was the lightest and most healthy I have ever felt in my entire life! I've been meaning to do another one but the juicer is such a pain to clean constantly. 

I tried to do juices by 'color' also... I did a green one everyday and then any of the following other combinations..

RED: Red Apple, Red Grapefruit, Raspberry, Beet

ORANGE: Carrot, Orange, Tangerine, Sweet Potato, Ginger

YELLOW/WHITE: Banana, Pineapple, Coconut, Golden Beet

GREEN: Cucumber, Green Apple, Celery, Kale, Lemon

BLUE/PURPLE: Blackberry, Blueberry, Beet (& Banana)

I would recommend the Breville brand juicer. My sister has it and it's better than the juicer I purchased. I believe it sells for around $120 USD.

thanks for the Reply.

Actually we Did buy a Breville juicer and my early review is that it is very good, and actually pulls apart very easy (to clean).  BJE410 is the model and already made us some good juiice yesterday.  I posted a Photo of it  :)

Regarding your 22day fast  (juicing), that sounds challenging (and exciting) --> will try that (goal: weight loss/fat burn)

I should also add, buying organic juices from the store is also good but please keep in mind in order to get the best nutrient absorption from a juice, it should be consumed within 30 minutes of actually juicing it. The longer the juice sits afterwards, the more nutrients it loses as they begin to oxidize.

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service