How to edit My Profile?
Go to Setting, choose Profile. There you can change your Profile Picture, Display Name, and any other data about you.

How to set Privacy on this site?
Go to Setting, choose Privacy. You can choose who can see your Profile Page, your Blog, Photos, and Videos, and so on. You can also choose to moderate the comments on your blog, photos, videos, and so on.

How to Set Email Notifications?
Go to Setting, choose Email and now you can choose what email notifications you want to receive.

How to Change your theme?
Go to Setting, choose My Page, choose Appearance to change and design your own theme.

How to integrate your Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Yahoo with this site?
Go to Setting, choose Connections and choose what account you want to integrate. You can also choose to sign in with Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Yahoo.

How to disconnect to chat?
There is an option button, choose to be connected on chat or to be disconnected on chat.

If you have more question, please comment here!

Views: 6991

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone, thanks for accepting me in this group

Fantastic Site, Very useful.
Thanks Mr,Kang

Hello Everyone

First time to this site. Hi, my name is Catina. Gotta go by doctor's order and decided to try vegan diet .
Long time vegie looking to meet like minded humans
Hello I'm new here and a new vegetarian. I hope to make new friends who are living a cleaner healthier life.

Hi, everybody. My name´s Carla Comparin. I´m a teacher of English as a second language in Argentina. I´d like to share with you all the experience and info about being vegetarian...

You are so full of truth but unfortunately too many people are still blind because of the culture they grew up. I still really far from learning everything because its only about to be 2 months since i became a vegetarian and 1 month since I became a vegan. But it was the best decision of my life and everyday I get more confident about it and I feel really happy because finally i can say i do love and respect human and non human animals as well. I read all of your contributions and i have learned so much so i wanted to thank you. Have a great day! Cheers from Cali Colombia. :)

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service