Hello, I am Xiao Kang from Indonesia! I am the creator of this simple site.

I would like to make more vegan and vegetarian friends from all over the world!

If you would like to make friends with me, please send me a friend request.

How do you find this Vegetarian Friend forum?

Please visit my personal blog: http://www.veglov.com/

Views: 9929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, like so many others, I found the link on Facebook.  I just became a vegetarian in August, sort of fell into it, so I am still stumbling around trying to figure it out.  It looks like this site will be a great resource for me.  I am in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, and I feel like the only vegetarian around.  Nice to see others who believe in doing the right thing, even if it is not the popular thing.

Welcome to this site. I think most of our members here come from facebook.

Hope this site will be a great source for you. 

Hey I'm Rachel. I officially became vegetarian 6 months ago and vegan just recently. I wanted to be vegetarian at a very young age but people prevented me. I joined because everyone i know treats me like I'm not human because I'm going vegan and Its really nice to know there are others who care about everything the way I do.

Hi Rachel, welcome to join us on vegetarian friend. We are all one family here on vegetarianism. we support you.

Hi!

I just recently became vegetarian (2 weeks ago) and started looking for information on how to eat properly. I bought a book (The new vegetarian) but was really looking to find other people out there and came across this page via facebook. 

:)

Welcome :)!

Welcome to join us here Sol A. Hope you get a lot of new veggie friends to talk and share here.

I found this site off Facebook.
I want to go vegan..but I don't trust the internet for "vegan information", and I've been vegetarian for about a year and a half..anyone have any tips for me?

hi Kristen, welcome to VF site. What information you don't trust?

You may start a discussion about the topic for tips for you. 

Lots and lots of information around. You could see the videos on youtube about vegetarian cooking. There are millions there to see.

Welcome to VF Martin. 

from the Vegetarian page on Facebook

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service