I decide to write this more ways than one to try and come up with a best draft... A call for a Direct Democracy for all. gov

DirectLibertyforall.Gov. Where All have the right to decide policy equally by adopting a direct democracy for all with a unanimous consent rule to pass. Each one Sovereign or representative can veto any bill before it becomes law.If 100%yes =New Law.
"To decide policy equally by adopting a direct democracy for all with a unanimous consent rule to pass. Including right to veto."

All should decide policy equally by adopting a direct democracy for all with a unanimous consent rule to pass. While each one Sovereign or representative can veto any bill before it becomes law. And each one Sovereign or representative can participate like here on social media to decide policy, work on policy, peer review policy, collaborate to decide policy. And ultimately vote on each policy, tabulate votes & then if 100% of participants agree & vote yes on a final draft bill then that unanimous consent bill is then and only then law.

~Including a unanimous consent rule.
That is to mean When all agree.
100% yes vote = new law.

1 no vote is a veto - on one said policy proposal vote = individual vote ~♐️

The Direct Democracy .Gov is that social media platform where this discussion is.

Free speech absolute.. Allow for solutions. ♈️ it is as a race with anime style visuals or as a video game to epically battle for your virtual laws. IF agreed too by all. unless or until vetoed.. ) Imagine living in a world where all laws must be agreed too by all before becoming law. Similar one no vote is a veto #marking time.♑️In policy discussion to be campaigned, proposed etc. in on time to vote breaking the 4th wall ♈️If meaning is a meme.♓️How to decide this incremental progress ♉️ If Yes then Effectively giving all the power to veto to one♎️ (not kill = not die + .♍️ + 2,♊️ all Participants of for by and for all we the people 2,♊️ may agree.♏️Radically simple. Who better to choose to vote yes, no, and discuss all if all vote yes then we have the people's vote.☮️Art thou⚛Just the place by levels of success. ♒️ Please vote Yes for the Best For all. Which all are + one +
This draft is like building momentum for such a reality. #1 no vote for all. One Yes vote is that ambassador, Avatar, President.. Policy creators = all we the people. After the No vote's Direct Democracy .gov rest do we have one yes?#♋️~I can vote Yes, I can craft policy, so can you?⛎# The No vote AND the yes vote is in on the Joke?♌️My vote is for a new system run by a Direct Democracy .gov. That all can participate in creating policy decision and voting on policy. Ideally with a unanimous consent rule. Meaning 1% no vote and the policy is still in the discussion phase, and 100% Yes vote and any said policy is now on its way to becoming law because or if we all agreed. Even in transition that policy could be brought before the Congress, senate and President to be voted on. But that is still a flawed System in that one potentially great or flawed president can veto or empower it. Ideally All we the people would have equal power with President. If we all have an equal value in our votes, both for, and or against any policy, than a 100% yes vote by participants qualify what we agree should be law. Also that 100% qualification standard compels cooperation. While the 1% right to say No Empowers participants rights to defend against, and effectively stop any wrong policy, from becoming a wrong law. by creating a .gov direct democracy web site where all the policy issues are discussed and voted on, with the 1% having the same power as the 99% by instituting a unanimous consent rule before any new law is passed. "That is to mean 1 no vote and it does not pass." "100% yes votes and we have a new law."

Direct Democracy with a unanimous consent rule

I don't want a president, nor a representative democracy, nor what we have now an oligarchy, nor a mafia state. "We the people" all the people, deserve a direct democracy.. accomplished by creating a .gov direct democracy web site where all the policy issues are discussed and voted on, with the 1% having the same power as the 99% by instituting a unanimous consent rule before any new law is passed. That is to mean 1 no vote and it does not pass. 100% yes votes and we have a new law.

Views: 318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would like software for the public that polls how they all vote on a bill. probably. legislators wouldnt be required to follow it.

Yup we need more power to the people..

My vote is for a Direct Democracy with a unanimous consent rule.

I don't want a president, nor a representative democracy, nor what we have now an oligarchy, nor a mafia state. "We the people" all the people, deserve a direct democracy.. accomplished by creating a .gov direct democracy web site to discuss and vote on every policy issue, with the 1% having the same power as the 99%, by instituting a unanimous consent rule before any new law is passed. That is to mean 1 no vote and it does not pass. 100% yes votes and we have a new law.

My vote is for a Direct Democracy with a unanimous consent rule. i don't want a president, nor a representative democracy, nor an oligarchy, nor a mafia state."We the people"'all' we the people of the world, deserve a direct democracy with full consent by all to pass.

Direct Democracy .gov w/ a "unanimous consent rule" is important so "every one"& not just"one"have the same power as the 99% by instituting a unanimous consent rule before any new law is passed.This forces any law passed to be agreed to by all participants before it can be law.

Create a direct Democracy .gov for all we the people of the world to self organize & determine the collectives choose future. With a Unanimous consent rule; 100% yes passes. 1 no vote is a veto. 🕕

Create a direct Democracy .gov for all we the people of the world to self organize & determine the collectives chosen future. With a Unanimous consent rule; 100% yes passes. 1 no vote is a veto. 🕕

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service