All Discussions Tagged 'veganism' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Dairy Is Never Humane

Who was the mother of your milk? The source of milk is no big secret: it comes from cows. But most of us never think about the mothers of '…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Feb 12, 2017

Does Diet Affect Penis Size? | Foods To Avoid

Can what you eat affect the size of your penis? The impact of diet is decidedly absent from the male enhancement racket of miracle pills…

0 Dec 21, 2016

Hey Obama! Here’s How You REALLY Pardon A Turkey

Today is the final time President Obama will pardon a turkey. But what happens to these birds after the fanfare? See how a TRUE turkey p…

0 Nov 24, 2016

Why I’m A Vegan Against Animal Welfare

I wanted to clarify why I—as a vegan activist—am against animal welfare. This is an important question I was asked in a Live Q&A on…

0 Nov 16, 2016

Pork Industry On Trial - Water For Pigs Charge Backfires

When a pig farmer brought charges against animal activist Anita Krajnc for giving water to thirsty pigs, he had no idea that it would be…

0 Nov 4, 2016

Soy Vs Beer: Which Promotes Estrogen More?

Many men cite soy’s estrogen-promoting effects as a reason not to go vegan, with concerns of lowered testosterone, gynecomastia, and hor…

0 Oct 21, 2016

Kids! Say NO WAY To ZOO DAY!!!

This video is for KIDS! [but adults can watch too…] If you’re like me, you LOVE animals! And going the zoo can be really exciting. Today…

0 Oct 6, 2016

Kids! Say NO WAY To ZOO DAY!!!

This video is for KIDS! [but adults can watch too…] If you’re like me, you LOVE animals! And going the zoo can be really exciting. Today…

0 Oct 6, 2016

The Best We Have To Offer? | Inside Ireland’s “Humane” Farming

Most people are against factory farming—but what about grass-fed, free-range, humane agriculture? Nowhere is animal agriculture more ide…

0 Sep 30, 2016

Learning to Love Horses | One Trainer’s Journey Away From Riding

Giving up riding is incomprehensible to most horse lovers. So what would lead a lifelong trainer, trader, and rider of horses to not onl…

0 Sep 22, 2016

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service