All Discussions Tagged 'new' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

opinions: vegetarians who wear leather/fur

I want to hear everyone's opinions. Did you have leather/fur/feathered clothes, shoes, or accessories before you were vegan/vegetarian? D…

Started by Racheal Lee

36 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Anne

Hello!

My name is Evija. I am a new lacto ovo vegetarian. I started last year but because of poorly organized diet , I gave up after half a year b…

Started by Evija

3 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Anne

how do I explain my decision to my mom?

So I was born and raised on a beef farm. Farming is in the family and therefore we're big meat eaters. I've expressed the idea of going veg…

Started by Melanie Uhlenhake

2 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Melanie Uhlenhake

Attempting to become vegetarian in an extremely unsupportive household?

Hi friends :) I am trying to make the transition to vegetarianism (and later down the road, veganism) but I'm having a lot of trouble with…

Started by Anon

1 May 7, 2014
Reply by Kambria

Some Tips and Advice for New Vegans...

I've seen lots of discussions here about people wanting to transition to a vegan diet but who need help. So I thought I would start a discu…

Started by Lexy Roller

2 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Lexy Roller

Help ! I want to be a Vegan !

Hi! I know it is very lonng but please read. I am fourteen and a half years old and I am a lacto-ovo-vegetarian since the middle of August.…

Started by Deniz

5 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Sharon Ng Huey Yuek

Hi ! I am Deniz

Hi everyone,I am new here ! My name is Deniz, and I am a teenage vegeterian.I am a lacto-ovo vegeterian for four and a half months.I am pla…

Started by Deniz

0 Dec 19, 2013

Being introduced as veg*n

One of the things that bugs me the most is when friends introduce me as a vegetarian.  "Hey this is Sam.  She's a vegetarian."  More often…

Started by Samantha Finch

17 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by leah smith

Marty -in Virginia - vegan for 5-6 years

I was a football player/basketballer up through college, Not veggie nor anything close to it back then.... had some pain issues -feet- and…

Started by Marty Roddy

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Marty Roddy

Newly Vegan

Hello, my name is Sasha! I've been a pescetarian for over a year now and recently went semi vegan! I want to make the full transition into…

Started by Sasha K

3 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Jessica Young

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service