All Discussions Tagged 'family' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing myself!!!

Hi everyone!!! My name is Rachelle. I am a mother and in a relationship with my amazing partner. We are raising our daughter as a vegetaria…

Started by Rachelle L

0 Sep 17, 2014

how do I explain my decision to my mom?

So I was born and raised on a beef farm. Farming is in the family and therefore we're big meat eaters. I've expressed the idea of going veg…

Started by Melanie Uhlenhake

2 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Melanie Uhlenhake

Attempting to become vegetarian in an extremely unsupportive household?

Hi friends :) I am trying to make the transition to vegetarianism (and later down the road, veganism) but I'm having a lot of trouble with…

Started by Anon

1 May 7, 2014
Reply by Kambria

Family being rude about my choice to be vegetarian

I have been a Vegetarian for 14 years. I made my choice and have NEVER been rude to anyone for choosing to eat meat. I have never pushed my…

Started by Alyx Megan

3 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by John Morgan

Need vegans' help: convincing a nutritionist.

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and very happy to see how active it is. I'm writing this discussion because I need some help from veg…

Started by The Mermaid

12 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Gabriela Burcea

X-Mas Veggie Recipes! What do you do for Christmas?

Hello dear friends!  These holidays are coming and im starting to think what to cook, what's festival and X-mas like? What do you cook at X…

Started by Tânia Santos

8 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Ada Glover

I have coexistence problems with my family. Some tips?

I made the decision to be vegan a year ago. However, my family doesn't accept it. I wish I could make them understand.

Started by Aldi

12 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Alaina

I cook meat for my family?

I'm an animal-lover(except for insects,I'll kill them with passion vengeance whenever they're in my sight,you can judge me I dont care) How…

Started by Anita

46 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Carole Winn-Smith

Family Judgements and Reactions?

SO i have kind of a question for fellow vegans out there, Im a very outspoken person on animal rights and veganism, and often i post things…

Started by Jeneen Jensen

0 Sep 25, 2013

need advice...meat eating family and food choices

Hi all. I need advice. Im planning my daughter's 1st birthday and having it catered. We are vegan and rest of family is not and really isnt…

Started by Margaret Bucelli

0 Jan 27, 2013

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service