All Discussions Tagged 'Vegetarian' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why People Must Be Vegetarian?

Dear all, This is my first post and hopefully will be able to make some friends from this refreshing vegfriendly site... I have been a vege…

Started by Dinesh Ganesan

12 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Anish Sherma

Vegetarian Activism: Hip Hop Lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aOfe7Zs53o Have you ever even thought what's in your own food? And all the torment and pain all the cows t…

Started by Nima Moradi

4 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Nima Moradi

Vegetarian City

I'm vegetarian not directly because of religion but main philosophy behind it - the cause of non-violence and compassion to all. In India…

Started by Sumit Sharma

9 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Sumit Sharma

Why Vegetarian ?

If you are vegetarian for ethical reasons, How do you explain to yourself that using Cows, Chickens, bees etc.  is okay ? P.S I am not…

Started by Rokudanashi

0 Jul 12, 2014

Avobytes Free Web Hosting

Are you good in Web Development? If you are, you may wish to create a Vegetarian / Vegan site to encourage people to become a Vegetarian /…

Started by Marcus Chiang

0 May 24, 2014

My Reasons for Being a Vegetarian

By : Richa Bansal I was born in India and came to this country with my family at age 11.  I have always been a vegetarian and am repulsed a…

Started by Xiao Kang

11 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by mel holford

New Vegan Product on the market this summer

Hello fellow veg-heads.. I've been putting together a vegan based health food product for sometime now.  I'm pitching my product for financ…

Started by Franco Veil

0 Mar 11, 2014

Vegan/Vegetarian Shoes like Air Max

Hi! I went vegetarian about a year ago and haven't been able to find veg*an shoes that are similar to the Nike Air Max. Saucony's Grid 9000…

Started by Joel Grönlund

0 Feb 24, 2014

Coming out as a vegetarian/vegan

How did you do it? I was 9 years old when I decided to follow my mother's decision to become vegetarian. My dad was quite narrow minded and…

Started by Lauren Moore

24 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Linden

Spicey Steamed Black Eyed Peas

Black Eyed Peas Masala – Spicy Indian Style !!Ingredients1 medium onion, chopped 1 spring onion, chopped (green part only)1 cup black eyed…

Started by AJ!

4 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by AJ!

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service