Ciarra Dawn's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! I feel so bad for those snakes! My dad used to have pythons, iguanas, chameleon…"

Ciarra Dawn replied Feb 5, 2013 to Steve-O Claims to be Vegan but Harms Animals?

10 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Cheyenne Ward

""EAT MY SHORTS" Oh my god I am making that my go to phrase XD Go Christine!"

Ciarra Dawn replied Feb 5, 2013 to How do you deal with hypocritical meat eaters?

52 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Toni

"I have some avocados I need to use up- so I shall make this tonight! Sounds so good-…"

Ciarra Dawn replied Feb 5, 2013 to Raw Corn and Avocado Salad

6 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Stephen Le Bleu

"Update: I called the company today to discuss with them the reason they are using Pr…"

Ciarra Dawn replied Feb 5, 2013 to Dog Owners- Beneful Dog Food is Killing Dogs!!!!!

7 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Alicia Rae Lee

"I bake first, get it crispy- THEN add sauce and fry- I hate  gooey tofu lol"

Ciarra Dawn replied Feb 4, 2013 to cooking tofu

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by latia ravenstar

"I'll be quite honest- I do not always handle these things well lol I come into conta…"

Ciarra Dawn replied Feb 3, 2013 to How do you deal with hypocritical meat eaters?

52 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Toni

"Not at all Gerret! You did not say anything that wasn't true :) I get angry many tim…"

Ciarra Dawn replied Feb 2, 2013 to Are you an Angry Vegan-Or a Thoughtful Vegan? (for vegetarians too!)

35 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Stephen

"I completely agree more about the religious/ spiritual point you made Gerret! I cann…"

Ciarra Dawn replied Feb 2, 2013 to Are you an Angry Vegan-Or a Thoughtful Vegan? (for vegetarians too!)

35 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Stephen

"Thanks for all the great input everyone! I appreciate it!"

Ciarra Dawn replied Feb 2, 2013 to Advice Needed-Vegan Working At An Icecream Shop?

12 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Gerett Treas

"Thats great Liliana :) Thoughtful is fantastic!"

Ciarra Dawn replied Feb 1, 2013 to Are you an Angry Vegan-Or a Thoughtful Vegan? (for vegetarians too!)

35 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Stephen

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service