Wayne Bond's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Strange info; "ethical bow hunters aim for the body" I wonder what methods "ethical"…"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 8, 2013 to Blundering Hunter Leaves Deer Wandering With An Arrow Through Its Head

43 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by David A. Hereaux

"lol I never noticed the arrows, now I know :)"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 7, 2013 to Are you vegetarian? What do you eat?

65 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Anish Sherma

"huh? I wasn't being offensive or derogatory towards Amy. Why is everyone so angry? A…"

65 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Anish Sherma

"No one is attacking or forcing anything on anyone. He/She is having an opinion. If i…"

65 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Anish Sherma

"Simple and short answer, no.The reason I can say this so confidently is because not…"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 7, 2013 to What do Vegans/Vegetarians think about the nutrient carnosine?

2 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Noy

"The funny thing is, to make meat and dairy products really taste good, food companie…"

65 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Anish Sherma

"I wrote this almost one year ago and in that time I have become fully vegan and foun…"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 2, 2013 to I became Vegetarian to be healthier... But it's changed my whole world!

29 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Heidi Re

"Why? Tribes and villages like this have been doing this all the time; it is not a ne…"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 1, 2013 to Orangutan tied up and taunted by cruel mob which made her climb up a pole is rescued by a British charity

9 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Anantha Kishore Sangubhatla

"The knock on effect of westernising the world is that we do it and destroy more of t…"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 1, 2013 to Orangutan tied up and taunted by cruel mob which made her climb up a pole is rescued by a British charity

9 Nov 5, 2013

"While I am happy that the orangutan was saved and will be ok, the bigger damage has…"

Wayne Bond replied Oct 31, 2013 to Orangutan tied up and taunted by cruel mob which made her climb up a pole is rescued by a British charity

9 Nov 5, 2013

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service