Joyce Clark's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Karen, I wish there was a like button. I would click that I like your comment."

Joyce Clark replied Jun 4, 2012 to Veg*ns! How do you feel about Christians? (Sorry if I offend anyone)

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

"I'm a Christian, so I hate no one. If people hate us who are Christian, I must feel…"

Joyce Clark replied Jun 3, 2012 to Veg*ns! How do you feel about Christians? (Sorry if I offend anyone)

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

"My daughter in law was kind enough to buy Boca vege burgers for me to eat on Memoria…"

Joyce Clark replied Jun 2, 2012 to Dealing with family

28 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kristine Griffin

"We need fruits, but I found I had to cut down on them in order to lose weight. "

Joyce Clark replied Jun 2, 2012 to Do any other vegan women struggle with weight?

95 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jess peng

"Old habits are hard for me to break. Just before bed, I eat a sliced tomato, with ga…"

Joyce Clark replied Jun 2, 2012 to Do any other vegan women struggle with weight?

95 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jess peng

"You can join the WW on line, and it is awesome, and easy. I can record all I eat, an…"

95 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jess peng

"Try the weight watchers plan. I eat anything I want thats vegan, but have to count t…"

95 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jess peng

"I'm working the vegetarian diet on my Weight Watchers plan. I lost 7 pounds in one m…"

Joyce Clark replied Jun 1, 2012 to Do any other vegan women struggle with weight?

95 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jess peng

"My brother almost told me off when we went to lunch yesterday at the Winking Lizard.…"

Joyce Clark replied Jun 1, 2012 to Dealing with family

28 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kristine Griffin

"I read the China Study. It's a very good informative book. I won't buy anything but…"

Joyce Clark replied May 27, 2012 to what's preventing vegetarians from switching to vegans?

213 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Melissa Dubé

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service