Alice B's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (323) Replies Latest Activity

"True freedom and liberty come from the ability to by choice, go off the grid. I drea…"

Alice B replied May 12, 2014 to How do you feel about people hunting for food?

29 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Nakul Tiruviluamala

"I think it all depends on your motivation for being Vegetarian. If you're doing it f…"

Alice B replied May 9, 2014 to Cheat Days

5 May 16, 2014
Reply by Chris Beans

"I'm not Vegan as of now but I don't like it. Think about the different things that g…"

Alice B replied May 9, 2014 to How do vegans feel about items made on shared equipment?

23 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Stephan

"That's exactly right! It doesn't matter what you call it. I'm yet to meet anyone who…"

Alice B replied May 8, 2014 to How can fish & sea-food eaters claim to be Vegetarians? Pescatarians are NOT vegetarian on ANY level !

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"1. I'm pretty sure when you see it start to wilt, it's losing nutrients. You should…"

Alice B replied May 7, 2014 to life span and shelf life of fresh or prepared foods

8 May 11, 2014
Reply by Fruitfly

"Your still funding the animal death industry when you do that....the point is to not…"

Alice B replied May 7, 2014 to How can fish & sea-food eaters claim to be Vegetarians? Pescatarians are NOT vegetarian on ANY level !

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"You're obviously more concerned with winning an argument than applying common sense.…"

Alice B replied May 7, 2014 to How can fish & sea-food eaters claim to be Vegetarians? Pescatarians are NOT vegetarian on ANY level !

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"There are two practices that will eliminate the need for anti-inflammatory drugs. Fi…"

Alice B replied May 7, 2014 to Body Pain

25 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by mongi fantar

"Sooooo by knowing nothing about me you assume that I am a vegetarian and therefore e…"

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"I understand that, But I'm pointing out to you, the average vegetarian eats far more…"

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service