Sophia Kelly's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh thanks for this!! I've been wanting to get my cat on a veggie diet for a while no…"

Sophia Kelly replied Oct 18, 2014 to Owning pets--Buying pet food?

107 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Kirsty Johnston

"I just stopped eating it. I don't know why I found that part so easy since I'd alway…"

Sophia Kelly replied Aug 26, 2014 to How Did You Break Your Cheese Addiction?

42 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Michelle Crowe

"I think this might be referring to 'dairy crack'. In that, cheese has opiates in it…"

Sophia Kelly replied Aug 26, 2014 to How Did You Break Your Cheese Addiction?

42 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Michelle Crowe

"'May contain traces of'. This probably means it's been produced in an area that also…"

Sophia Kelly replied Aug 25, 2014 to How do you feel about products that "May Contain Taces of milk, eggs?" (vegans)

15 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Sharon Ng Huey Yuek

"This makes me so happy!!"

Sophia Kelly replied Aug 25, 2014 to Sam Simon, Co-Creator of The Simpsons, Buys a Fur Farm and Rescues 400 Chinchillas!

2 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Rhonda Pendleton

"She knows exactly what goes on but she shuts her eyes to it because she prefers to e…"

Sophia Kelly replied Aug 25, 2014 to What is the most annoying/dumbest thing a meat eater has ever said to you??

55 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Antonio Scappaticcio erbozzi

"I'm planning on making some vegan brownies soon and will be looking at how I can inc…"

Sophia Kelly replied Aug 8, 2014 to Cooking with Marijuana

12 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Fruitfly

"I went for food with a couple of friends...I ate a bowl of chips cause what else am…"

Sophia Kelly replied Aug 1, 2014 to What is the most annoying/dumbest thing a meat eater has ever said to you??

55 Sep 1, 2014

"Ouch...I honestly feel sorry for these people - they'll never know the joy of being…"

Sophia Kelly replied Aug 1, 2014 to What is the most annoying/dumbest thing a meat eater has ever said to you??

55 Sep 1, 2014

"How does being allergic to nuts and soya stop someone from eating tomatoes, peppers…"

Sophia Kelly replied Jul 31, 2014 to What about people who can't be vegan?

13 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Tracy McTaggart

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service