World Politics (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hitler's Holocaust Vs Slaughter Houses

I just would like to see what type of opinions people have about the holocaust vs everyday animal consumption... It often is a very touchy…

Started by Kayley Africa Moyle

32 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Tom Ballew

A petition needs you- a LIFE is at stake

http://www.change.org/petitions/petitioning-tunisian-government-amina-must-be-safe Amina is a 19 year old who is part of a feminist movemen…

Started by Lauren Woods

4 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Lauren Woods

Europe to Ban Animal Testing

Why America, why are we so far behind??? Anyways, such amazing news :3 Animal tested items are to be banned forever! "As of March 11, all p…

Started by Lauren Woods

8 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Lauren Woods

American President

well, I am not an American, but this topic has been a hot topic through all over the world. I am just curious who will win the next America…

Started by Xiao Kang

15 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by William Pine

Horror in Brazil, Sign the Petition!

I've been seeing very disturbing pictures and articles circulating about a recent tragedy in Brazil. Human beings, other animals, and the e…

Started by Lauren Woods

0 Jan 30, 2013

Is this happened in your country?

Well, this has nothing to do with vegetarianism. It’s about politic in my country.  On January 1, 2013, Rasyid Rajasa, the youngest son of…

Started by Xiao Kang

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Ella Bs

to my people of the USA

Whats your honest opinion of politics in the US currently? I think its all bullshit, and we are just down to picking the less of the evils,…

Started by William Pine

65 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by William Pine

The world of 2030: U.S. declines; food, water may be scarce

Sorry, everyone, but flying cars don't appear in the "Global Trends 2030: Alternative Worlds"report that the director of national intellige…

Started by Steve Carlos

1 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Lauren Woods

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service