Vegan/Vegetarian Product (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What I Feed My Vegan Dog + V-Dog Discount!

i’ve gotten a lot of questions about what i feed my vegan dog, ooby.  so today, i’m finally answering and offering you a 15% discount on…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Sep 9, 2014

Administrator

Ahimsa Milk - guilt free dairy?

Just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention. It only seems to be delivering in the London area at the moment, but still may be wort…

Started by Steve

32 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by ram k

Vegan soaps and shampoos

If anyone is looking for vegan shampoos or soaps you can find then in these stores lush and bath and body.

Started by Irene sommerville

32 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Shanny Lim

Vegans BEWARE of these coded animal ingredients in food!!!

What do you know about the "E" list? It contains many many animal products and animal by-products, starting from animal fat and other very…

Started by Nina Dream

2 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Nina Dream

Vegan chocolate

Does anyone know where you can get vegan chocolate. And does it taste good?

Started by Irene sommerville

16 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Rachel Herriott

Figs aren't vegan!?!

I used to eat figs with my muesli. And I have never tought of it as a flower full of flies, but it is. I just saw an article telling why f…

Started by Deniz

0 Jul 16, 2014

Vegan Rules for Wardrobe Shopping

So, I know the whole rule on what kind of fabrics to wear and what not to wear (leather, suede, wool, silk, etc.) but, what about supportin…

Started by Mary Garcia

1 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Raman Sharma

palm oil .. can we call it vegan?

besides, that i have NO idea at all, why food designer want to put palm oil into everything (even where it makes no sense at all, or is abs…

Started by benjamin

1 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Anne

Crayola Crayons

Are Crayloa Crayons vegan? If not do you know some crayons that are vegan? (I know this may sound kind of weird, but you can make your own…

Started by Annelise Simone

1 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Schuetz

Non-vegan/ testing on animal products??

Hello everyone! I have just become a vegan less than a week ago ( I was a vegetarian for 3 and 1/2 years before) and I'm trying to avoid al…

Started by Annelise Simone

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Jme

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service