Vegan/Vegetarian Product (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

place for creative partnership in the mood vegetarians to discuss and to exchange business ideas

Help your selfs having a job is important thing i do not have doubts about your mind some people are considering weird as you find strenght…

Started by Ebhnup Toow

1 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Xiao Kang

What I Eat Wednesday - Starch Solution

Started by STEPHANIE WILLIAMS

0 Feb 5, 2015

December Vegan Favorites!

Hey Guys! New Video is Up! Today, I'll be sharing with you my favorite vegan products from December. Check out the video and let me know in…

Started by STEPHANIE WILLIAMS

0 Jan 10, 2015

How to Shop Vegan for the Holidays + 10% Off Everything!

want your presents to reflect your ethics? want to make your holiday shopping quick, easy, and 100% vegan? how about 10% off all your pur…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Dec 18, 2014

November Vegan Favorites

Time for a little fire-side chat talking about my favorite vegan-friendly products for November! Try your FREE NatureBox sampler today---…

Started by Veggietorials

0 Nov 25, 2014

Vegan Ice Creams

I tested out 3 different kinds of ice creams (coconut, soy, and almond milk). I was impressed! The last time I tried vegan ice cream was ma…

Started by Irene

1 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Jen B

where can I get Tofutti cream cheese in uk?

I used to buy the tofutti cream cheese in Holland and  Barrett but they no longer sell it, any idea where I can buy it from in the UK, I'm…

Started by Ruth

1 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Jen B

Vegan/Vegetarian alcoholic drinks!

Recently I have discovered that some of my favourite drinks are not actually veggie friendly. This was quite disheartening and also a bit s…

Started by Jøsh

15 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Jøsh

Are Nivea and The Body Shop Cruelty-free?

Hello, I have heard different sayings about Nivea and the Body shop. These are brands I find easily in shopping malls and supermarkets in m…

Started by Loulou

19 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Shruti Jain

Non-Vegans Try Vegan Food | Vegan Cuts Snack Box

it's important to show non-vegans that vegan food is not a huge change or a loss of good eats! Vegan Cuts sent me one of their trademark…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Oct 3, 2014

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service