Recipes (241)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Birthday recipes

Hello! I will turn 18 in 6 days, which means I'll have been vegetarian for 6 years and vegan for 3 months then! :) But I only have one prob…

Started by Lisanne Versteeg

1 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Noy

How do you use Tempeh or Seitan?

I am just learning about these products I would like any info you can give me.

Started by Kelly Davis

14 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by DAVE NEVE

Where to find meat alternatives

Ok I moved to metropolitan area of a state that is known for it's vegetarians etc, but still only a few stores sell meat alternatives.  I k…

Started by Arathia

31 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Rishikesh Dubey

Makes 24 mini muffin tin brownies

Ingredients:½ cup plus 3 Tbsp. whole-wheat flour (or Gluten free, see NOTE)½ cup brown sugar¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened1¼ tsp. baking p…

Started by Enna Paluch

4 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Sharon Ng Huey Yuek

What to do....With tofu?!

So on a whim I bought a pkg of tofu....and I have no idea what to do with it. I'm the only one who will eat it, and would prefer a Ln easy…

Started by Janelle Milliken

7 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by LittleMissSunshine

Raw vegan banana ice cream

Hello everyone, This weekend, I made this amazing sugar free banana ice cream with just three ingredients and I wanted to share it with you…

Started by WorldWideVegetarian

5 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by WorldWideVegetarian

Inspiration for vegetarian and vegan cooking

Hi. Just wanted to share my new blog www.ohdearveggie.com It's a vegetarian lifestyle blog. There will be posted both vegetarian and vegan…

Started by Karina Pawelczyk

2 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Karina Pawelczyk

White Wine Polenta with Vegan Garlic Cream Sauce

From my vegan-vegetarian blog. Awesome for summer and the roasted garlic cream sauce (made with silken tofu) can go on anything--it's espec…

Started by Eve Perlman

0 Jun 8, 2014

Recipes ???

After being a vegetarian i now cook everything i eat by myself , but i just ran out of recipes , What do you guys cook ??!

Started by fairouzeltaweela

11 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Meghana Komarla

Camping!

Hello! I'm a new vegetarian and I'm going camping next month. I was wondering what foods I could bring to replace hot dogs and all that stu…

Started by Moosey44

4 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Lzzy Hughes

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service