Motivation (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

vegan journey

I had a dream about eggs hatching before cooking and chicks came out.My soul is definitely telling me something. Today will be my Vegan jou…

Started by Jessica Rendon

6 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Jessica Rendon

Veg power and sports

I am a keen triathlete and in the next couple of years hope to go pro and i am a strict whole food Vegan. A lot of my sporting friends eat…

Started by Lewis Edwards

0 Jan 4, 2014

Food for Thought

Food for Thought Pescatarians: Eat fish but no other animal flesh Semi-Vegetarianism: Eat meat occasionally or has eliminated some forms of…

Started by Alice B

4 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Heidi Re

Advance Meditation Technique

Human Thoughts, and Beyond Spirituality! The very word brings different thoughts to all of us. To some, it is a source of mental peace and…

Started by Rajesh Sahay

0 Nov 29, 2013

90-Year Old Rickshaw Puller Who Donated 350,000 Yuan to Help More Than 300 Poor Students Continue With Their Studies

In 1987, a 74-year old rickshaw puller by the name of Bai Fangli came back to his hometown planning to retire from his backbreaking job. T…

Started by Xiao Kang

5 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by ASHOK JAIN

Pain

A lot of the pain that we are dealing with are really only THOUGHTS. Do you agree with this? I personally agree with this.

Started by Xiao Kang

8 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Kate King-Hues

Time to change is NOW!

We the humans are the main evil of the planet, we are created for goodness and fullness of life. With our decisions we are destroying ever…

Started by Josip Begcevic

1 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Xiao Kang

Favorite quotes?

This will be a list of all the quotes that inspire you in any aspect of your life.  "In the hopes of reaching the stars men fail to see the…

Started by Annalise Hummel

18 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Patricia

What made you give up meat?

*It's more than likely that this question has been asked on here before but I am new to the site and curious. :) I personally have loved an…

Started by Gemma Rose

42 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Patricia

my area

How do I find anyone on this site that might be in my area? Are there so few of us??

Started by Nikki

4 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Sam

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service