Environmental Issues (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mass Fish Deaths: Millions Have Been Found Dead All Over The World In The Past Month

Millions of fish are suddenly dying all over the planet.  In fact, there have been dozens of mass fish death events reported in the past m…

Started by Xiao Kang

0 Jun 23, 2014

Recycled Cooking

I think I had a group or a thread for this kind of subject, but I can't find it now...so I will start fresh until I find that previous effo…

Started by Fruitfly

9 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Fruitfly

Eating processed foods is bad for the environment.

Next time you hear Washington politicians fighting about the kinds of cars we should be driving, consider this... There are over 40,000 pro…

Started by Alice B

8 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Fruitfly

How to Grow 100 Pounds of Potatoes in Only 4 Square Feet

Every time I carry home a 10 pound bag of potatoes, I think to myself, I should learn to grow my own potatoes. They're low maintenance, ca…

Started by Xiao Kang

1 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Sam

How to store your garlic, onions and shallots so they can LAST FOR MONTHS!

Instructions: Make sure onions, garlic etc... are firm and blemish free. Use brown lunch paper bags A hole punch Paper clips--for holding…

Started by Xiao Kang

0 Mar 18, 2014

Vegetarianism and Ecosystem.

Le friend: "Why do you want to become a vegetarian?" Le me: "I cannot bear tearing families apart for the sake of my appetite. Animals are…

Started by Sharon Ng Huey Yuek

3 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Dreamless 无梦

Jaguar in extreme risk of extinction in the atlantic forest

Translated from portuguese source: http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/ambiente/2014/01/1403315-onca-pintada-corre-risco-extremo-de-extincao-na-ma

Started by Undertaker

3 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Undertaker

The Hidden Cost of Eating Meat

Started by Xiao Kang

0 Jan 14, 2014

Meat and Dairy's effects on health and the environment?

hey guys! Basically I'm after any information that could help me with a paper I'm writing. The paper is on the effects the meat industry ha…

Started by MaGGie Princess Goat Potato

6 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by MaGGie Princess Goat Potato

10 Ways Fast Food is Destroying the World

Americans flock to fast food like bees to honey. From drive-thrus to supermarkets, fast food is everywhere. As if pink slime and obesity we…

Started by Xiao Kang

0 Jan 10, 2014

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service