Animal Rights and Welfare (584)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Media’s Censorship War Against Vegans

YouTube is trying to silence me! Help me fight social media censorship of the vegan message with one simple action. Censorship of the tr…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Jun 13, 2016

Other Kin and Vampires Against Animal Abuse

We are a community of Other Kin and Vampyres Against Animal Abuse. We also invite those of the other Dark Cultures to aid us in stopping An…

Started by Rev. JP DDG

0 Jun 12, 2016

Never Known Hunger | Draw My Life

I long to be empty. I ache with fullness. I can’t take any more. It’s getting harder to move. Harder to breathe. Harder to live. I hunge…

1 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Poonam DJ

BANNED Commercial! - Milk Vs Almond Milk

You won’t believe this! See the newly recovered BANNED footage from Milk Life’s “Dairy Milk Vs. Almond Milk Spelling Bee” commercial. Fin…

0 Jun 1, 2016

The Cow Who Changed Texas Forever | Rowdy Girl

In Texas, where steak is its own food group and cattle ranching is a way of life, one cow—aptly named “Rowdy Girl”—has spurred an astoun…

0 May 23, 2016

Do Animals Want to Be Eaten? | Suicide Food

Do Animals WANT to be eaten? According to commercials, apparently so! From smiling suicidal animal mascots, to homicidal acts against oth…

0 May 17, 2016

Do Fish Have FEELINGS? [KIDS Video!]

This video is for KIDS! [but adults can watch too…] Today we’re going to talk about FISH FEELINGS! We’ll learn about whether fish can fee…

0 May 9, 2016

The Greatest Lie Ever Told | Slam Poem

This is the greatest lie ever told. Whispered to us as children. A deception so deeply entrenched in our collective unconscious we buy in…

0 Apr 19, 2016

Why Wool Is BAAAD! [For Kids!]

This video is for kids! [but adults can watch too] Today we’re going to talk about wool from sheep. We’ll learn about why taking wool fro…

0 Apr 14, 2016

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony in Ohio

Target: Ohio Senate President, Keith Faber Goal: Make animal cruelty and the abuse of companion animals a fifth-degree felony in Ohio. Ohi…

Started by Rev. JP DDG

0 Apr 10, 2016

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service