Animal Rights and Welfare (584)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids! Say NO WAY To ZOO DAY!!!

This video is for KIDS! [but adults can watch too…] If you’re like me, you LOVE animals! And going the zoo can be really exciting. Today…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Oct 6, 2016

The Best We Have To Offer? | Inside Ireland’s “Humane” Farming

Most people are against factory farming—but what about grass-fed, free-range, humane agriculture? Nowhere is animal agriculture more ide…

0 Sep 30, 2016

Learning to Love Horses | One Trainer’s Journey Away From Riding

Live stream from Tulip Ltd, Slaughterhouse in Dukinfield, England. The connection was spotty and tensions were high. Look into the eyes o…

0 Sep 24, 2016

Learning to Love Horses | One Trainer’s Journey Away From Riding

Giving up riding is incomprehensible to most horse lovers. So what would lead a lifelong trainer, trader, and rider of horses to not onl…

0 Sep 22, 2016

Humane Halal & Kosher Kind | Mercy In Slaughter

Are halal (حلال) and kosher (כשר) slaughter humane and merciful or brutal and barbaric? Sparking controversy on an international scale,…

0 Aug 3, 2016

EGGS: The Extreme Reality

44The truth about eggs in under 4 minutes. Eggs are an everyday staple for people all around the world. From breakfast to baked goods to c…

0 Jul 26, 2016

JUST SPEAK! - Raw Animal Activism

This was when my words failed me. When my speech fell apart before my eyes. This is me—raw and unscripted. Effective activism does not r…

0 Jun 30, 2016

The Last Day Of Your Life [Not Graphic]

Today is the day you die. You have right now. This very moment. And nothing more. I’d like to tell you it will be peaceful. I’d like to…

0 Jun 22, 2016

Filming Murder, Finding Hope | Earthlings Creator Interview

When writer Shaun Monson enlisted vegan celebrities Joaquin Phoenix and Moby to work on a documentary about humanity’s treatment of anim…

0 Jun 21, 2016

The Speech YouTube Doesn't Want You To See - The Extremism Of Veganism

This is the speech YouTube doesn’t want you to see. But the truth cannot be silenced. When does lifestyle become fanaticism? When does di…

0 Jun 15, 2016

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2021   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service